- "Hello! I live in Douglas, Ga. and have been hiking sections of the Appalachian trail since 2008 and have completed almost 1000 miles. I have worn a Bonna Bella Yacht Club baseball style cap for the entire distance... Thanks."
- Voted "Best Outdoor Dining Restaurant"
- "Best outdoor dining spot in Savannah."
Savannah Magazine September 2008
- "Surrounded by decks ...incredible views."
Southern Accents September 2007
- "The best damned crab stew you'll find."
Savannah Morning News February 2007
- "Savannah's most picturesque restaurant."
Creative Coast February 2008
- "One of the best-kept secrets in Savannah."
The South Magazine August 2008
- "The last great local spot. Hard to find but worth it."
Chowhound December 2006
- "Most votes for best kid-friendly restaurant. Yummy food."